SVG Converter is a free online SVG converter designed to vectorize your raster images.
It can convert all common types of raster graphics to vectors, which include PNG, JPG/JPEG, WEBP, BMP, PDF, TIFF, etc.
You only have to drag-drop or upload images, SVG Converter will take care of the rest. The vectorized graphics can be downloaded for free.
SVG Converter is a very helpful tool for illustrators, graphics designers, and other professionals who work with vector images.
The list of the features includes:
- Supports PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, WEBP, TIFF, and PDF
- Generate vector image in various output formats: SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), AI (Adobe Illustrator), PDF (Portable Document Format), and EPS (Encapsulated PostScript)
- Vectorize the image by creating custom color palette
- Generate palette based on a number of colors
- Inbuilt image editing tools for color manipulation of image
- works with transparency
- support more than 512 colors
- Convert vector image to grayscale or black & white.
- Produce Multi-layer vector (stack and unstack layering)
- Remove white lines cause due to rendering
- Tweak vector graphics with other available options